Imperial College Investment Society is excited to present the first in our 'Diversity in Finance' Series of Events - Women in Finance.
Firms Represented on Panel:
• J. P. Morgan
• Partners Group (Private Equity Firm)
• Credit Suisse
This event gave members an opportunity to hear from and engage with a hand-picked panel of Inspiring Women who work in the Finance Sector. A wide range of topics and advice were shared at the event, such as:
- Top tips on Converting your Summer/Spring to a Return Offer.
- Insights on what it is like in 2018 to work as a Woman in Finance, and how that has changed from the past several years.
- What made the panellists decide that Finance was for them.
- Advice on dealing with Mental Health in today's work environment.
- Advice on how to navigate a male dominated industry.
Following the Moderated Panel Session, there was an Audience Q&A, which provided students an opportunity to ask any questions that they had. Three of the Panellists were Imperial College Grads!
The panel segment of the event ran from 6:30 till 8 pm, followed by a Networking Session.